Composite panels consist of two melamine faces with a KRAFT paper core impregnated with special phenolic resin. One or two sides are coated with a decorative paper impregnated with melamine resin.
- medical equipment and furniture
- filling panels for machine boards
- above workstation
- Workshop partitions
- Partitions cladding
- wall protections in public places
- ideal link in metal constructions
20 standard colors in 6 mm thickness only. Delivery to the plate within 8 days.
Quality "KN" exterior.
3050 x 1270 mm
120 possible colors in all thicknesses from 3 to about 20 mm.
Delivery by minimum of 10 plates per color (special fabrications), with a delay of 2 to 5 weeks.
3050 x 1270 mm
2440 x 1270 mm
2150 x 1270 mm
2790 x 1270 mm
It's a laminate composed of a core made of phenolic paper, plated on both sides of a decorative paper impregnated with a specific melamine resin 0.25 mm thick resistant to routing current.
Specific characteristics of phenolic paper
- good mechanical and dielectric properties
- good resistance to electric arc and current flow
- good stability to light
- Incandescence resistance and to the usual acid or alkaline solutions
Unlike lacquered metal surfaces, phenolic paper does not degrade and resists corrosion. It is also halogen-free and non-fusible. In case of fire, no propagation, corrosion or weakening is to be feared.
- medium-voltage installations up to 36 kV, such as partitions, cupboards, etc. It is used in particular for cover plates, support plates or front panels in distribution installations, control panels equipped with power plants, control rooms and vehicles.
- cut-off chamber partitions, counting panel, fuse box and control panel.
- self-supporting panel and bulkhead in electrical cabinets.
Epoxy glass fiber
Epoxy glass fiber is composed of a thin glass cloth impregnated with a high temperature resistant version of the epoxy system.
Specific characteristics of epoxy glass
- excellent thermal, chemical and mechanical properties
- high flexural strength and high temperature compression
- excellent chemical resistance
- electrical and thermal insulation in different machines when the thermal and mechanical stresses are particularly high